Gannon's actual birthday was Sunday. After Mass Sunday morning we took Gannon to the local fire house in hopes that we would see a fire truck. Not only did we see the fire truck but Gannon got to sit in it and act like he was driving. He had a blast and acted like he was in a dream. It was super cute.
Matt left in the afternoon for 3 weeks in Hartford, CT. It will be a really long time for the three of us to be a part. Gannon and I went to the park and he got to kick the soccer ball with a couple kids which was a highlight for him.
Overall I would say it was a great birthday celebration and an awesome start to a new year for the Marchal family.
YEAH! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics and the story of your trip! Welcome to blogging you will love it!
ReplyDeleteWow J! Even my first blog post was more informative than yours!! Let's go! I want pictures and stories!
ReplyDeleteNow that was a great post!!! Love all the pictures. He is such a good little boy!
ReplyDelete