Thursday, December 30, 2010
The Birds and the Bees!
I thought we had some time before we were faced with questions like this but apparently not. For the past three days Gannon has been asking me how babies get out of mommy's tummies. The first couple days I danced around it. I told him God helped the baby come out, I totally ignored him and I changed the subject. But this morning I decided he wasn't going to give up so I may as well put it out there. So I told him how babies come out and he thought about then said "Yuck!". Waited a few seconds and then said "Kinda like how Santa comes down the chimney?" I thought about it said yes and tried to keep myself from cracking up. He is going to keep me on my toes for many years to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment